We may have a number of different tasks that we have to complete, some of which may be more important than others. This is where we have to learn to prioritize. We need to plan out our work as to how we can accomplish it. Depending on the task at hand and proper planning, it can be easier to say as to ‘how’ and ‘when’ we can accomplish it.
This process of planning can be done by:
- Breaking down the task into smaller goals.
- Writing down the steps to accomplish each task.
Each of the smaller goals must be achievable and measurable. Allocate enough time for each task to be accomplished. Depending on what the task is, seek help if necessary. If it is a team goal, try to delegate smaller tasks to the person best suited for the task. Stick to your schedule, focus on your task, and there could be other priorities that seem important. Prioritise when you have different things to accomplish. Give priority to the most important task first. Then the less important task comes next, and so on.
Here to help
If you need help, Ananth Jeevan is here.
- Call our helpline (+91-9063-Jeevan) to talk to our counsellors
- Download the AJ App (on Android and AppStore )
- For Counselling appointments, use our WhatsApp number